Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally finished Common Test week. So boring anyw. :( I never bring calculator for Amaths & Physics test today and I realised, I screwed up the last question so badly. :(

God damn it. I'll fail my amaths. I'll score a B or C for Amaths. No! :( MY A1 GRADE. :(
Fuck. Suck man. Amaths can go suck balls.

Physics alot of careless. _l_

I hate today.
Although, I got 19/25 for my SS ^^ Yayyyyy! 1a i wrote a few lines and got L4/6 :)
Haha. :) Tomorrow got Crime Prevention thingy. Aish, full-U sial. :(

Next week also Full-U. O:
HAHA I MUST BE PROUD OF MY CCA. (laughs)

Mmmm. Have to inform Shah & YJ about tomo. I think they know. Hm.

Today sucked. So bad.
The Amaths Modulus qn I got it wrong. ALL WRONG.
:( I want to cry.

Belle.
(might go back to livejournal. makin' a new one?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]